About the TLC channel
TLC is the learning channel. The discovery channel owns the TLC channel. Generally, they focus on education and learning content. This channel was launched in 1972. you can stream the channel on the united states and Canada. If you wish to activate the TLC channel on the Roku, you can surf to the tlc.com/activate
- Apple tv
- Roku tv
- Amazon fire tv
- XBOX one
- Android device
Credentials that are mandatory for the TLC activation on Roku
- The primary need is the Roku device
- Wireless network
- Roku sign-in credentials
- Tv provider credentials
Steps to activate the TLC using the tlc.com/activate
- Complete the initial settings on the Roku device
- Make sure that there is any software update before you start processing the channel activation
- Navigate to the Roku channel store and enter the TLC channel on the search tab
- Once you get the result, begin to download the app on your Roku
- After you download the app, check that you could find the channel on the channel list
- Open the channel, and the welcome note will be displayed
- Click on the sign-in option
- After the sign in, you will get the channel activation code on the screen
- Make sure you note the correct channel code, for the future reference
Steps to create the TLC channel account
- Browse to the tlc.com/activate, and you will be asked to enter the channel code that you received on the display of the Roku
- Enter the code, and the screen prompts you to the fresh page where you need to enter the tv provider login credentials
- Provide the credentials, and a new screen appears where you need to create the TLC channel account
- Create the channel account by providing the credentials like the user name, email id and the password
- Once all the process is over, refresh the home page of the Roku and check that the channel icon is visible on the subscription list
You can also watch the TLC channel from your mobile device, by surfing to the tlcgo.com/activate site.
Steps to watch the TLC live on the Roku
You can watch the TLC live on the Roku using the many streaming services. Some are Philo, Hulu with live tv, sling tv, AT&T TV NOW, and PlayStation Vue.
TLC live on Philo
To watch the TLC live on the Philo, you can subscribe to the basic package from the list. By activating this, you can enjoy the seven days of a free trial.
TLC live on Hulu with live tv
To watch the TLC live, you need to access the main subscription plan. Including the TLC live, you can watch 60 channels on this subscription.
TLC live on sling tv
The sling blue package offers the TLC live, and you can also watch the 30 channels if you activate the sling blue package.
TLC live on AT&T TV NOW
To watch the TLC live on this package, you need to subscribe to either the plus package or the max package. You can access the TLC on both the packages.
TLC live on the playstation vue
There are four plans on the playstation vue. They are the access, core, elite, and ultra. All the package can access the TLC channel.
Troubleshooting in activating the TLC channel
If you face issues while you work on the tlc.com/activate, here are the steps to resolve the problems.
- Check that the activation code is valid and has not expired
- Ensure that the app is compatible with the device
- Make sure that there is no issue on the network
- Additionally, connect some other device to the router and check that you could get the proper strength to the network
- Check that you have entered to the correct site tlc.com/activate to activate the channel
- If the problem persists,it is better to restart the device and check that issue has been solved
For further details on the tlc.com/activate get the tips and tricks from our customer support team. Visit Roku.com/link for further information.