What is the Filipino channel?
The Filipino Channel is widely known as TFC, and it is a universal subscription TV network, owned by the Filipino media conglomerate ABS-CBN. And to get this TFC channel, you must have a TFC account and a participating pay-TV provider. This TFC channel is now available on Roku streaming players and many more devices.
Moreover, you can sign up for a free TFC account via your Roku device that can give you access to contents like Trending Teleseryes, TFC’s favorite shows with subtitles, Live newscasts from all over the Phillipines. You can get this channel from the Roku channel store and activate it via tfc.tv/roku/activate. Here there is a detailed description of the TFC channel and its activation process.
TFC on Roku!
The TFC channel is now available on Roku, where you can watch and stream Pinoy TV and movies under the biggest Filipino entertainment channel. Moreover, TFC can bring the fun of Filipino entertainment whatever you may have and also have fun enjoying the best quality, premium content from the Phillipines and ABS-CBN.
You can get the TFC app and also obtain regular access to 100s of Filipino hit movies, Live news, and sports and activate it via tfc.tv/roku/activate. After signing into the account, you can surf the complete library of content that can include videos like Teleseryes marathon, up to 400+ TFC Classics, UAAP Basketball, Starmagic Allstars, 100+ HD movies.
What are the streaming devices that support the TFC channel?
Below are the streaming gadgets that help you to stream TFC channel:
- Roku streaming players
- Smartphones and Tablets
- Google Chromecast
What are the categories that consist of contents on the TFC channel?
- TFC Originals
- Food Around the World
- Shows with English Subtitles
- Action Movies that is no cost premium
- Action Series
- Most Watched
- Feel-Good Movies
- Life Abroad
- Free Movies with Premium packages
- Up for the Challenge
- Entertainment specials
- Watch all the above content category via Roku device by downloading it on the Roku channel store and activate it using tfc.tv/roku/activate
How to create my TFC channel account?
Preceding are steps to create my TFC channel account:
Registration via Social Network account:
- At first, reach the TFC sign up site and click Get TFC on the top of the homepage
- After that, click the Registration button and you will be asked to select TFC Subscription
- Secondly, click the Connect with Facebook option
- Thirdly, you have to make sure and confirm the Facebook credentials
- Finally, provide the Social network account sign-in information and click on the Link Account
- At last, the TFC channel account is all set
Create a new account
Below is the line by line instructions to create your new TFC channel account:
- Firstly, visit the TFC channel sign up site
- After that, click Get TFC on the top or lower part of the homepage
- Secondly, on the next page, you have to fill in the form to create the account
- And also provide the account with the valid email address and provide a password that is the login information
- Finally, after completing the form, check the Terms and Conditions
- At last, click the Next button to create your TFC account
What are the plan options on the TFC channel?
Free plan category consists of the below:
- At first, it consists of 200 Filipino Movies and 10 drama series with complete episodes for a month
- Secondly, TFC has 2 live channels, and they are DZMM Teleradyo and ABS-CBN Regional channel
- Thirdly, there are live daily episodes of current drama series
- Moreover, the first 3 episodes—-> default drama series and the newer 3 episodes —> default variety, reality, and talk shows
- Similarly, it includes specials like Sports, events, and entertainment and watch 1 screen at a time
Premium category can cost 574 and consists of the preceding offers:
- Firstly, it consists of 1 no cost KBO movie of your choice for a month and also includes 500 Filipino movies that have iWant originals
- Secondly, there are 8 live channels like TFC, ANC, DZMM Teleradyo, ABS-CBN Regional Channel, Lifestyle Network, Cinema One, CineMo, and S+A
- Thirdly, consists of Live episodes of TV patrol and available drama series
- Fourthly, it includes complete episodes of present variety, reality, and talk shows, iWant originals
- Finally, you can get Sports, events, and entertainment and watch on two screens at the same time
How to add the TFC channel on your Roku streaming device?
You can start with the following steps to add and activate the TFC channel on your Roku device:
- Firstly, long-press the Home button on the Roku remote to get the Roku logo on the TV screen
- After that, press the arrow keys on the remote and then scroll to the left side
- The left side of the Roku screen shall consist of the streaming service
- Secondly, you have to search for the TFC channel among the streaming services list
- If not input the name of the channel in the search bar of the Roku channel store and wait for the results
- Thirdly, get the results and highlight the channel name
- Moreover, to download the channel, select the Add channel option and press OK
- Fourthly, after the downloading process, access the channel on your Roku device
- The TFC channel activation code will appear on the TV screen
- Make a correct note of this code and open a web browser on the computer that has the same access of the network as Roku
- In there, enter tfc.tv/roku/activate, in the address bar of the web browser
- Moreover, you have to provide the channel activation code there.
- Similarly, from there you have to choose the participating pay-TV provider from the pull-down list
- Now, ensure that you have provided the code correctly and finally, click the Submit button to start the activation process
- After completing the activation process via tfc.tv/roku/activate, you can start the streaming process
- Watch all your favorite shows of TFC channel on your big screen
If you want to get further details or wish to know about the activation process of the TFC channel via tfc.tv/roku/activate, then you can call the toll free number and communicate with our specialized expert team. Click here for more information on activating your Roku.