Create Roku Account
Call @ +1-820-300-0310
Roku account to activate your device
To activate your Roku streaming device, a Roku account is required. Using the account, you can add the entertaining Roku channels; connect devices, and much more
How do I manage my Roku account?
1..To manage your Roku account, sign in and then select the Manage Account tab
2.Then find the available subscription
3.Now it’s your interest to renew or cancel the subscription
4.Ensure to select the compatible settings after Roku account login
HDCP Unauthorized Content Disabled
HDCP being the most important content protected standard, it’s important to follow itIf you receive the “HDCP Unauthorized Content Disabled” error message on the screen
- If the connections are not secure, unplug the HDMI cable and plug it after a while
- Use standard or premium HDMI cable and check the connection
- Ensure that you fix the cable to appropriate HDMI port
Common roku error codes
- Error code 014- Internet issue and it’s good if you check the network settings, credentials, router that you choose
- Code 009- Internet connection will not be active even though the Router connection is secure
- Error code 012- Poor network connection
- Code 006- Configure the system files to overcome this error message
- Error code 011- Software update issue and can be due to faulty internet connection or Firewall software’s
Let us troubleshoot roku.com link activation issues or roku.com/link not working errors, else streaming will be interrupted
Roku.com/link account error
- You can check the validity of the Roku account used
- If you are unable to use the existing account, try creating a new account by visiting the account creation portal
- Learn com/account creation guidelines clearly before execution
- Do not use wrong credentials for Roku account login
Activation code error
Here is the troubleshooting guide to fix Roku activation code error
- Use the appropriate Roku activation code and Roku activation code link for activation
- Ensure that you type the code properly on the page Roku.com/link
- Fix the network issues or else you cannot proceed further
- You can request a new code by visiting the appropriate settings. Make use of the linked device section to request the code
Activation link error
Delete the network cache, browsing history before loading the activation page, Roku.com/link
Internet and connectivity issue
You can’t imagine a world without Internet and if you do not have a good speed internet connection, it’s hard to execute roku.com link activateIf you get stuck with internet connectivity issues
- Check the network credentials that you choose
- Select the appropriate wireless settings
- Disconnect the gadget from the Router
- Power off your device and Router
- Switch off your device and router and check if the network issues resolve
Hardware and Software Issue
Do not use the outdated device software. To update the Roku software to the new version, you can go to Settings >System and System update. Check and make sure that the hardware connections are secure. Always use good quality cables to connect your Roku streaming device
Activate your favorite Roku channels
It’s time to activate the most entertaining Roku channels and you can choose the best
Roku channel categories
- Free channels – Free to activate
- Paid channel – Pay the subscription charges
- Private channel – Requires private channel access code
Popular Roku Channels
- TubiTV- Huge selection of Movies, TV shows, documentaries, Family entertainment, Horror thrillers and much more
- Hulu- Activate and you can access Hulu shows
- Crackle- Best channel if you love watching the Movies
- PBS- Watch the most entertaining PBS channel episodes. It’s the Movies and TV category where you can find the channel
- Espn+- Best channel if you love sports. You will never end up bored watching the sports highlights, scores, news updates and a lot more
- Popcorn Flix- Watch your favorite movies on this channel
Facing issue during Roku activation?
Call our expert technicians to activate or troubleshoot your Roku device instantly.
Private channels, the Hidden gems
Private channels or hidden channels require Private channel access code and most streamed and most watch include Nowhere TV, Unofficial Twitch, Wilderness, The Internet Archive and much more
Each channel requires private channel access code. Refer the Roku channel guide to find the code
Login into your Roku account, add the Private channel and select the option, activate channel with code to proceed
Private channel codes
- Nowhere TV – H9DWC
- Wilderness – fl821095
- The Internet Archive – NMJS5
Note- The code differs for each channel and suggest you to choose the appropriate Private channel access code
How to add and activate channels on Roku?
- It’s easy to activate channels on Roku
- The first step is to select the streaming device
- Complete the device setup and you can set the Language and display
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Now start your search to find Roku channels
- As you receive the search results, select and add the channel
- If you cannot view the added channel, perform a system update
- For private channel activation, provide the channel access code
Roku apps to use with your mobile
Roku is on its way to introduce popular channel apps and includes Roku remote app, Photo view app and lot more
PhotoView for Google Photos on Roku – roku-photoview/link
Introducing the Photo View for Google photos and it’s the popular app to use with Roku. Let you browse and display photos and videos from Google photos account
- Launch the app
- Follow the onscreen guide and you will be redirected to the settings
- Use the activation page google.com/device
- You will receive a prompt to enter the code for activation
- Use the search button to search and find the photos, browse videos and lot more
Click on the page Roku-photoview/link for more updates
Do you require any Roku technical support or Roku.com/link activation assistance; reach out to our support team. Our Roku team is certified to answer queries
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get a link code for Roku?
- Finish the initial hardware setup.
- Power up your device.
- Choose necessary preferences like language, region, time-zone, etc.
- Establish an internet connection by opting for a wireless network or ethernet connection.
- Proceed with your software updates.
- As the next step, you can see the “activation code” on your display.
- This is your link code to merge your Roku account with the device.
How do I activate my Roku?
Follow the steps below to activate your Roku device.
- Power up your Roku device.
- Complete the basic setup.
- Link it to your network.
- Update your Roku software.
- Note down the activation code.
- Fire up your laptop.
- Visit roku.com/link
- Enter the activation code.
- Click on submit.
- Sign in/ sign up to your account.
- Complete the purchase.
- Stream your favorites.
How to add a private channel on Roku?
Not all channels are available on the public display of your Roku device. Follow these steps to add any private channel on Roku.
- Firstly, obtain your private channel code for your Roku.
- You can get it by searching it on the web.
- Then go to your Roku channel store using your web browser on a laptop or smartphone.
- Click on the “add channel” tab. You can see a space where you can enter the code on your website.
- Once you enter the code, click on the “add channel” tab.
- It will take 24 hours for the channel to add on the Roku device.
- You can skip this by going to the settings and updating the software yourself.
- You can view the contents of the channel ASAP. The updates and removing the channel is the same as any other channels on the Roku store.
How do I set up my Roku without a remote?
You can complete the setup process of your Roku account without a remote. The idea is to use an external interface like your universal remote or the Roku mobile remote or any other device that can interact with your TV using IR or similar technology.
The Roku mobile app, which has a remote built-in, is the most preferred and most accessible option as we all have a smartphone handy, so not losing it.
Can I have 2 Roku on the same account?
Yes, you can. You can link multiple Roku devices to a single Roku account and can stream different content on each of these devices. All you have to remember is that any changes made on one Roku device will have its effect on the other Roku devices too.
For example, if you delete a channel in one of your Roku devices, then the specific action will be applied on the other Roku devices that share the same account. The same applies to add a channel or blocking a channel, etc. But you can stream two different contents at the same time on your Roku devices that shares the same account.
Can you mirror an iPhone to a Roku?
No, you cannot mirror your apple devices to Roku as you do in your android or windows device. However, you can use the Roku mobile app to cast the content from the phone to the TV by using a feature called “Play on Roku.”
How do I pair/mirror my phone with my Roku?
Follow the steps below to pair or mirror your phone to your Roku.
- Look for the settings option.
- Select the screen mirroring option.
- Click on the enable screen mirroring option to activate this feature.
- Go to the settings option.
- Select the display tab.
- In some phones, this feature will not be under the display option.
- It will also be under a different name, so dig a little bit about how your phone calls the mirroring feature.
- Now select the screen mirroring feature from the respective menu.
- Once you select it, check out the “enable wireless display” and scan for the available devices.
- This will import your phone’s screen to the Roku device.
How do I link my Roku account to my Roku?
Follow the steps below to link your Roku account to your Roku device.
- At the initial setup, once you connect your Roku device to an internet connection, your device will check for software updates.
- Here, allow the device to check for the software updates.
- If there are any updates available, proceed to update the device.
- After the device updates, it will restart to save the changes made on your Roku device.
- Once the device restarts, you can see the activation code on your home screen sort of page.
- Note down this activation code.
- Visit roku.com/link from your laptop or smartphone.
- Enter your activation code here and click on submit.
- The codes will take a few moments to verify.
- Once the code verifies, you will proceed to a page where you can sign in/sign up to your Roku account.
- If you already have the account’s credentials, enter the details here, and this will link your Roku account to the Roku device.
Why does Roku need my credit card?
- Roku is free to use, but the channels that come along with it may not be so.
- There are more than thousands of channels available on the Roku channel store, and to view some of them, you need a subscription through which you can access the content on your device.
- To avail of this subscription and also to download some channels, you need to pay a fee-one time or monthly or yearly, depending upon the channel you choose to add.
- It is easier to proceed with the transaction process if you have your credit card details saved automatically.
- You will save a big chunk of time and also can continue with the transaction as safe as possible. That is why Roku asks for your credit card details.
How do you reset Roku?
Refer to the steps below to perform a factory reset on your Roku.
- Go to the home page of your Roku device by using your Roku remote.
- Now look for the “settings” option among the available choices.
- Choose the “system” from the options available.
- Under the system, you can see the “advanced system settings,” click on it.
- Here is where you can find the option to “factory reset.”
- When you click on the “factory reset” option, you can see the “factory reset everything” under it.
- Once you click on it, you will have few commands on the screen; just follow the instructions on your display to proceed with the complete factory reset of your Roku device.
You can also proceed with the factory reset using the hardware button or pinhole available on your Roku device. Every single Roku player has this facility to reset from the device without involving the Roku interface.
- If your Roku player has a reset button, then press on the button for 20 seconds. This will reset the whole Roku player. The indicator light will show you the status of the factory reset.
- If your Roku player has a pinhole, then use a paper clip or a pin or a tip of the pencil to insert into the pinhole. After a few seconds, you will see the reset process kick starting.
How do I use my phone as a Roku remote?
You can use your phone as a Roku remote to interact with your Roku device. Just download the Roku mobile application that is available on both the iOs and Google play store.
- Make sure you connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi that your Roku device is connected to.
- Use your Roku mobile application to interact with your Roku device using the Roku remote in the application.
How do I connect Roku to WiFi without remote?
Follow the methods below to complete the connection to your Wi-Fi without a remote.
- Try using the Roku application on your phone to interact with your device.
- If you are moving your Roku device to a new place or recently changed your modem, you can try replicating your previous modem. Change your network’s name to the previous one and also set the same password for your network.
- This way, there is a big chance that your Roku device will identify this new network as your default one and will connect to your network.
- Create an open network using your phone and complete the setup process. After this, you can use your Roku mobile application to interact with your Roku device.
Can you get local channels on the Roku?
There is a workaround to get local channels on your Roku device.
- Use an OTA (off-air antenna) to stream local channels on your Roku device.
- You can also opt to choose different streaming networks to get most of the local channels, but you may need to dig a little bit deeper to know your best options.
What are the different types of Roku devices?
The following Roku devices are available in the market.
- Roku 1/2/3/4
- Roku ultra/ ultra LT
- Express/ express+
- Premiere/ premiere+
- Streaming stick/streaming stick+
- Roku TV