Link Your Roku Device – Roku Link Code
Hey Roku user! Even if you are not one you will become one after knowing about Roku.com/link. Once the Roku streaming device is all set and ready, you have to start up with the activation process. After connecting the Roku to your home network, it will update to its newer version. Then it will show up the Roku activation code on your TV screen. Make a note of it and reach Roku link code page. Key in the code in the activation code text box and click the Activate button. Finally, log in to your Roku account to complete the activation process. Now you can start up with adding your favorite channels to your Roku device.
What is Roku and Why?
Roku allows you to stream free and paid video content over the Internet on your TV. TV and movie streaming services such as Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, Sling TV, YouTube, and others link to Roku devices. This is similar to how apps link to a smartphone. Although most of the content is pre-recorded, services such as Hulu allow a lot of content to be watched only one day after their initial television broadcast. Apps such as Sling TV often require content to be watched live as it happens.
You might be thinking why Roku when there are so many other streaming devices? Here is sand from the dessert! Every version of Roku has access to over 3,000 channels. All Roku boxes can link to the TV via an HDMI cable. Almost all Roku devices fully support 1080p HD video. Control all Roku devices with the free Roku Mobile App Each Roku also supports 802.11 wireless internet connectivity. Moreover, each Roku comes with remote control.
What are the requirements to activate the Roku device?
Roku link code
Computer or mobile device
How to create Roku account?
Then, make sure to start with the below instructions to build the Roku account:
- At first, open a browser and visit the sign up site in the computer system or Smartphone or tablet.
- Next, choose the Create Account option to proceed with the process.
- After that, provide all necessary information, like the: Name, Surname, e-mail ID, password.
- The email ID and the password that you create are your account credentials.
- The user must get permit compliance.
- Moreover, the next page will direct the payment gateway, where a payment option and Billing information must be opted for.
- There are two methods; that is PayPal method or Credit card.
- Make sure to select either one of them.
- If the users do not want to use the Credit card, they can choose to add later.
- Finally, visit roku.com/link, key in the link code, and use these credentials for finishing up the activation process.
How Do I Find A Roku Link Code On Tv?
Find the Roku link code on your TV to activate your streaming device. The process is easy and here we explain the guidelines in detail. If the activation process is complete, visit the channel store to add and activate the channels that you like the most
- At first, connect your streaming device to the TV
- Use the HDMI 1 and 2 port
- Establish the network
- You can go to the Settings >Network
- If the network is activated, sign in to the Roku account
- Create an account by visiting the account creation page
- Set the Roku account Pin
- Update the credit card and the Payment information
- Now move to the player section to find the code
- The code will be visible on your TV
- Make a note of the code to proceed with Roku.com/link activation
How To Activate Roku Using Roku Link Code?
Make use of the step by step guidelines below to activate the Roku device:
- First of all, get the Roku link code by setting up the device.
- Now, launch a web browser and navigate the Roku activation site roku.com/link using the computer’s browser.
- Secondly, make sure that you have a Roku account.
- Now, the users must input the link code without any mistakes in the box.
- And then click Submit.
- Select the Login option and enter the email ID and password to sign in.
- At last, tap the Activate button to start with activating the Roku device.
- Then, begin to add the channels and carry on with the streaming process.
Steps To Activate Roku Using Email
To activate Roku using an email, here we explain the guidelines
- Connect your device to the TV as the first step
- The Roku activation link will be generated
- This link to activate your device will be sent to the registered email ID
- You can click on the link sent to your Email ID to activate your device
How To Retrieve The Roku Link Code?
- It’s hard to retrieve the lost Roku link code. But, you can generate a new code
- Navigate to the onscreen interface on Roku
- Go to the linked device section
- Now check if you can view the listed serial number of the device
- If not, you can request a new Roku activation code
- Make a note of the new code that appears on your device screen
- Finally submit the code by visiting the page, roku.com/link to enter code
- If the device fails to link and if the error codes popup, disconnect the cables connected to the device and try connecting it again
To fix Roku Activation Issues that popup on your screen
Do you get stuck with activation issues? Do not get panic, follow the steps below
- Check and verify the activation steps
- Use a good speed network to connect your device
- Restart your device using the compatible reset settings
- Never use the wrong com/link enter code to activate your device
- If it’s a software update issue, try updating the software to the latest version
- Reset your device and then check if the error codes resolve. You need to use the compatible Reset settings
- If you find it hard to load the page, clear the network cache and browsing history
- Go for a device replacement if the error codes remain after troubleshooting
- Learn and understand the activation steps clearly before execution
Here are some things that many of them are not aware of. Become the lucky person even if you have not completed the Roku.com/link step.
Hidden Roku channels
- There are many channels that are available on Roku.com/link
- If you surf only through the channel store then you are not a person who likes to explore
- Many more channels are hidden on Roku
- You can activate them using the codes that each of them has separately
- These codes are available on the internet
Playback settings of Netflix
- Hey Netflix lovers, watching Netflix on roku is always the best as you can change the playback settings as you like
- Navigate through the Account > My Profile > Playback Settings from your Netflix website
- You can track the quality of your Netflix streaming on your Roku, whether you want to see things better or live within a data cap
If you are not comfortable using your Roku.com/link remote, you can opt for the app that has the Roku remote. Just download the Roku app and utilize the remote available in that app. You can also customize your App Remote
Automatic Voice Leveling
- You can switch on automatic volume leveling in Roku OS 9 so that there is no increase in volume resulting in a commercial or channel change
- Only when you stream can you toggle on the function
- Press the Remote Star button and go to Advanced Sound Settings > Volume Mode > Leveling
- You can also go to Advanced Sound Settings > Volume Mode> Night to increase softer sound volume and decrease the loud sound volume
Cast using screen mirroring
- You can still cast compatible apps, such as YouTube and Netflix, from your mobile screen to your TV through Roku, even if you don’t have a Google Chromecast
- Make sure that the app and your Roku system are on the same Wi-Fi network and look inside the app for the Cast button
- Click it and choose your Roku phone to beam the output of the feature on your TV
Give life to your Roku device
Before you can enjoy streaming using your Roku device, you have to give life to your Roku device. That is, activate it using the Roku.com/link
- Remove the Roku player, be it a stick or the player, from the packed box
- If it is a player, place it near the TV
- Else if it is a stick, connect it to any of the HDMI ports on your TV after switching it on
- In the case of players, take the HDMI cable and link the player and the TV
- Make sure you turn on the TV before you perform the above steps
- If your TV is an old TV that does not have the HDMI port then you can use the 3-pin connector
- But also understand that this is possible only in the case of Player and not with the stick
- After you connect you will see the Roku symbol appearing on the TV screen
- Then, you will have to make your choice on the language that you want from the list that comes up on your screen
- The latest software will install by itself after the wireless connectivity
- Now, you can see a code on the TV screen
- Using the smartphone or any other laptop navigate to com/link
- Find a box-like space that tells Roku.com/link code. Type in the code that you saw on your TV screen
- Once you are done with this you can enjoy streaming with the Roku device that you have purchased
But wait! You are not done yet. You will need a Roku.com/link account to happily enjoy Roku
How to create Roku Pin
- Navigate to the website of roku.com and find the option to create an account
- If you already have an account, simply click on the button to sign in or register
- You will need to fill in 2 forms when you create the account
- The first form will ask for your personal information
- Finish and enter your payment details on the second page
- You can click on I’ll do it later if you want to skip this phase
- You can also create a pin to secure your Roku account
- For example, if you want it to ask the pin every time, you can opt for that
- Additionally, you can also set the reason for setting the pin
- If you want the pin only during the purchase, you can choose that also
- Add the channels that you want from store using the code.
- Adding channels from the store is quite simple.
- You will have to move to the channel store from the Roku homepage.
- You can either type the channel name in the search bar or you can also prefer locating the channels in the store.
- Click on add channel and complete the on-screen prompts to happily enjoy your favorites on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the URL for the Roku com link?
- The Roku.com/link is the URL for the Roku com link activation
- You can use this link for the Roku device activation
- After generating the activation code, you can surf to this URL link and activate your Roku device
Whether is it possible to use the 2 Roku on the same account?
- Yes you can use the same account on different Roku device
- But still, there are many services that won’t support the two streaming with the same account simultaneously
- On those cases, one Roku link account won’t support on the two devices
what are the steps to link my Roku account to my Roku?
- Make sure that you are logged to your Roku account to process the steps
- Find the link a device on the down corner of the page
- After you enter the Roku link code to the URL Roku.com/link
- You need to process the steps for the Roku device activation
- once the device activation is done, you need to enter the card credentials to complete the payment process
- After the payment process, you can now purchase the channels which you wish to activate on the Roku device
- Tap on my account option
- On my linked devices section you need to view the serial number of your Roku device
- Now you are done, with linking the Roku device and the Roku account
What are the steps to use my phone as a Roku remote?
- The Roku remote app is one of the best features of the Roku
- Using the Roku remote app, you can even control your Roku device when you lost the Roku remote
- You can get this Roku remote app from the google play store or via the Apple app store
- Download and launch the Roku remote app from the app store
- Then open the remote app
- Connect your Roku device and the mobile with the same network
Is it possible to watch normal TV on a Roku TV?
- Roku is one of the best streaming players for the entertainment purpose
- You can enjoy the live tv on the Roku
- As many streaming services support the live tv, you can also activate those streaming service on the Roku
- You can even enjoy the news, sports, and movies on the Roku tv
Can I use a universal remote for my Roku?
For this, both the model number of the Roku device and the cable provider must match. Or else you can use the Logitech Harmony remote app to control the Roku device
For more tips and tricks on the Roku device, get in touch with our professional expert team, and resolve the issues.
Where is the Roku pairing button on the Roku remote?
- Only the enhanced point anywhere remote has the pairing buttons
- You can view the pairing buttons once you remove the battery cover
How To get the Secret Menus On Roku Device?
- There are many short cut to access the Roku device
Secret menu 1
Press and hold the home button for five times and tap on the fast forward button three times, then press the rewind button two times to get the factory reset or to make the software update.
Secret menu 2
To reboot your device, press the home button five times, up direction, and the rewind button twice and the fast forward twice.
Secret menu 3
To check your network strength, you need to press the home button five times and the up, down, up, down, up buttons
Secret menu 4
To access the hidden antenna menu, you need to tap the home button five times and the fast forward, down, rewind, down, and the fast forward buttons.
Secret menu 5
To get the bit rate menu, you need to tap on the home button five times, rewind button three times, and the fast forward twice.
Secret menu 6
To get the channel info, you need to tap on the home button thrice and up two times, left, right, left, right, and left again.
Secret menu 7
To get the developer mode, you need to tap on the home button thrice, up two times, right, left, right, left, right buttons.
Secret menu 8
To get the auto- pair, cycle screenshot, cycle ad- banner, log theme info you need to tap on the home button five times and up, right, down, left, up buttons.
How to pair my phone with my Roku?
- If you wish to start the screen mirroring on the Roku device from your mobile
- You need to pair your mobile to the Roku
- From the home button, you need to navigate to the settings
- Then select the screen mirroring option from the System option
- You must enable the screen mirroring option to cast the content from the phone to Roku
- Connect the device and the mobile to the same wireless network
- Then select the content which you prefer to cast
- And tap on the cast option to stream the content
What are the steps to get local channels on Roku?
- You can get the local channels on the Roku even via adding the streaming service
- There are many streaming services which supports many local channels on the Roku
- You can pick and activate the streaming service to view the local channels on the Roku
- Then you can also contact your TV provider to get the on-demand content from many local and national channels on Roku
Being an independent service provider, we are committed offering timely support to our customers. The articles posted on our website are for your reference. Accept these policies and regulations. Refer our webpage for further updates